Monday, May 15, 2006

radio interview podcast

I've been so busy car shopping the past few days that I completely forgot to announce that I will be doing a radio interview about Bedroom Radio tomorrow. I'll be doing a live phone interview on WNYC 93.9 FM in New York during their Soundcheck music talk show. The theme of the show is podcasting and I've been asked to represent the sex and music angle. I'm pretty excited and hope that you'll get a chance to tune in. If you're in New York, tune your radio (the radio is that thing you hear in your car before the iPod takes over) to 93.9 FM. If you're anywhere else in the world (and near an internet connection) you can listen to the webstream. WNYC also podcasts their shows, so I'll be sure to post a link when the archive is available.

No comments: