Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bedroom Radio #21: Sinclair Sexsmith of Sugarbutch.net


On this episode I interview Sinclair of Sugarbutch Chronicles. We discuss gender, butch/femme identity, bdsm, and erotic blogging. You'll also be treated to an incredibly sexy piece of erotica read by Sinclair.

************************

Contact Me Like This:
Email: bedroomradio@gmail.com
Voicemail
: 206-339-5939
Website:
bedroomradio.blogspot.com
Blog:
www.lumpesse.com
More More More:

Twitter
Subscribe
Smoking Hot Phone Sex
Sex Toys and Vibrator Reviews at VibeReview

3 comments:

Daz said...

My iTunes says that this episode is 16 hours long, is that right????

Ellie said...

It absolutely is not 16 hours long ;) Actually about 1 hour! I have no idea what is wrong with iTunes.

denver said...

I heard this episod and I gues its 1 hour not so longer.recheck your itunes.

XXX